Thursday, October 27, 2005

Just A Post

Hi all--just a short post to update. Not all that much has been going on. I have been feeling all week as if I am coming down with a cold and it just isn't happening. This has kept me from being able to go see the baby--I would feel so bad if I came down with a full blown cold the day after seeing her! Oh, well, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Talked to C today and she was back in the ER earlier this week. Before that story, I have to say that she DIDN'T have a staph infection like the ER doc said--turns out it was possibly the world's worse yeast infection! That seems to be better now. Anyway, she had to go to the ER because she had so much pain in her arms--the diagnosis: she has blood clots in both. One arm has 4 and the other has 6. They said it isn't enough to keep her in the hospital as they are not in the deep veins, so they aren't as dangerous. They did put her on blood thinners and she has to see her doc on Friday. I don't know how much more that poor girl can take!

Found out that Grace is now almost 5 pounds! She is eating from a bottle and tolerating the breast milk very well. Don't know yet when she can go home, but I would imagine it can't be too long now.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to hear C still isn't feeling well, but I'm glad it's not staph. So Grace is up to 5 pounds... That brought a smile to my face! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...