Friday, October 14, 2005

Quick Update

C was all set and ready to go home today and then she spiked a 102 fever last night. They figure she has some sort of infection and she won't be able to see the baby until late tonight--as long as her fever stays normal. Of course, she is BACK on antibiotics and will stay that way till they figure the infection is gone. NOW, they are saying she will be going home on Sunday--I hope so, cause she is going completely stir-crazy! They moved her into another room today--this is the third one she has been in. This one is even FURTHER from the nurses' station--out in no-man's (or woman's) land, for sure. The babe has a little bit of congestion in her lungs, but other than that, she is remarkably healthy. Don't think she will have to stay here for all that long before they send her home. It will be nice for all of us to get back to normal around here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...