Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NOT Just Baby News

Things just keep happening to C! She had to go to the ER because of a 101 fever and she now has a staph infection! She is already on antibiotics--and has been for over 3 weeks--so what more can they do for her? Also, several of the veins in her arms have calcification--I suppose the next time she needs an IV they will have to go into the neck. I sure hope not.

Went to see the baby and she is doing well. They fed her from a bottle and she took it fine. They think she is done under the ultraviolet light and her antibiotics should be done in the next couple of days. She sure is a cutie--I held her for awhile and just stared at her while she made faces. I swear she actually smiled! OK, I know that it wasn't a true smile, but it was cute nonetheless.

Now, on to other things. This is just so creepy I can't stand it! Yuck. I really don't like snakes and I would just have a heart attack!

Doesn't this just seem wrong? I know companies are in business to make money, but to make money because of fears just doesn't seem right.

And finally, WHY isn't this a reality show? Please save us from this crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...