Sunday, April 04, 2010

Changing

I get caught up in not changing. It usually is because I'm comfortable with the way things are, so I stay the same. Thankfully, I get dragged kicking and screaming--but rarely do I go voluntarily--into new things. And that is the same with my blogs: I get stuck in a rut and 'leave well enough alone.' But, as you can see, I didn't leave well enough alone. Blogger has introduced a new feature called 'Blogger in Draft' and you can change things around quite easily--and so I have. This is what I came up with for the time being. I'll leave it like this for a while and then reevaluate how I feel. If you find these changes hard to navigate, or if this is hard to read, let me know. Any suggestions will be considered.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 PM

    I like it! I haven't changed mine in a while, I haven't gotten sick of it yet-but then again I haven't been writing as often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured the spring green would go well at this time. ;) Luckily, it is easy enough to change the background with blogger in draft, so I can change the picture as the seasons change. This may be addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! LOVE IT! Its all happy and springy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would really be cool if I can change as the seasons do--I THINK there are enough background pics to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...