Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If You Didn't Figure It Out...

I have been kind of AWOL these last few days.  For those who don't follow hockey, the playoffs just began last week, so I have been watching way too many games to do anything else.  Tonight is game seven of the Wings first round playoff series.  If they win this game, they go on to round two.  If they lose, the season is over.  Done.  Finished.  Until next year.  And I have no confidence either way as to the outcome of this game. 

So tomorrow, I may be giving an update on the end of hockey season for me, or I may be having a huge happy.  And I know all of you are waiting with bated breath for which it will be.  ;)

But, as always, I remain a very dedicated Red Wing fan.

4 comments:

  1. Go Wings!

    (And Go Flyers!)

    ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I loathe Pronger with every fiber of my being, I'm still rooting for him to take Crosby's head off--just like I saw him do to several Wings over the years. Glad to see the Flyers win the first round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I've missed you being online - Go Wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, hockey has been very much on my mind these past days and I will update that story later.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...