Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Police Log

I was going to post this right after it was published, but I got distracted by something.  (What else is new.  :D)  Anyway, Kristi's comment on the previous post made me remember this.  And it IS a doozy:

28 March 2010
--10:03 AM, reports of a suspicious silver and shiny substance falling from sky. Caller reported that it looked like a snowstorm but knew it was not snowing, worried that it was a hazardous substance. Caller realized before officers arrived that it was, in fact, snow after it melted in her hand.


I have absolutely NOTHING to add...

5 comments:

  1. Hey, coulda been toxic...never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 AM

    sounds like someone was smoking funny cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe that someone who lives here didn't think stuff falling from the sky--at least here--was snow on 28 March.

    The Oldest also brought up a point: if she thought the stuff was hazardous, WHY did she go outside and catch the debris in her hand? Yeah, must have been funny cigs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing too hard to even comment on this one! Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    I love your police logs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ARE a unique people who live in the UP. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...