Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Almost A Life!

Starting from the Doobie Brothers concert, this is how my life is stacking up for the summer:

  • end of May:  Doobie Brothers concert
  • beginning of June:  Jersey Boys
  • early to mid-July:  Pharaoh exhibit at Science Museum of Minnesota
  • late July:  Air Supply concert
  • early September:  Renaissance festival
  • mid-September:  Red Wing training camp, followed by pre-season

And this is only the list of things that we have SCHEDULED!  This doesn't include our regular road trips and unexpected mini-vacations.  I'm hoping that I can put off a too terrible bout of hockey withdrawal by actually having a life.  :D

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    sounds like a pretty busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly should help the time pass fast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally-super-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of memories will be stored up, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pencil in: "lunch with the Hudson/St. Paul Bloggers"
    Could be a fun time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be GREAT, Kristi! Unfortunately, our time is SO limited when we are there. One of these days, one of these days. (Fingers crossed.)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...