Thursday, May 05, 2011

TMI To The Max

The other night, I went to Office Max to pick up some printer paper.  As I hadn't been in the store for quite a while, I walked through all of the aisles to see what there was to see.  (I have an obsession with office supply stores--I HAVE to have a 'talk' with myself before I go in them or I will spend far too much money.)  Anyway, I stopped to look at the mouse pads in the computer accessories aisle and I saw this on the packaging of several of them:

"...stain and odor resistant..."

Thank you, but I DON'T want to know WHAT you are doing if you need a stain and odor resistant mouse pad.

6 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaah! I don't want to know either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Am I missing something? do hands smell? will I be seeing hand deodorant and antiperspirant on drugstore shelves soon?

    Maybe some people leave grease and food from their lunches on the mouse pads. Maybe old burrito stains on mouse pads stink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly am hoping the only stains they are protecting from are Cheetos/lunch stains. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:03 PM

    oh, please don't put pictures in my head-I'd have to scrub them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind bleach, Janet, mind bleach. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...