Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chicago 3, Detroit 2

Yes, they lost tonight. As Z said, they played very well for the first 15 minutes, then... What is that saying? You can't win them all? (I'm being just a little sarcastic here--after all, they lost to the BLACKHAWKS!!!!)

It really would have been nice for the Wings to end this stretch with a win--they go to the west coast for next week and that is ALWAYS a bitch to do. However, I still think I may place a bet for them to win on Thursday against San Jose! Who knows, I just may win a couple of bucks. We will be at the concert during the game, so I won't get to watch it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...