Thursday, October 25, 2007

Detroit 3-Vancouver 2

The game was good tonight--and, yes, it is because the Wings won, but it also was because they played quite well. Zetterberg now has the most points in the league at 18, but Sundin is right behind him at 17. Z is doing great things--just hope he doesn't have an injury like last year. So far, with Draper, Holmstrom, Cleary, etc, it seems as if more than the Euro Twins can score--thank goodness! Unfortunately, Filppula can't BUY a goal! I know he has a lot of pressure on him to score, so I hope that isn't his problem. He has had wonderful opportunities, but at the last second he's gotten beaten by the goalie. I sure hope it happens for him soon--just to get the pressure of the first one off of him. There is plenty of time--the season is just starting.



--Valtteri Filppula #51 of the Detroit Red Wings changes direction in front of Aaron Miller #4 and Lukas Krajicek #5 of the Vancouver Canucks on October 24, 2007 at Joe Lewis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. Detroit won the game 3-2. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...