Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Spam

Email For You

And I ain't talking about the canned stuff, either, people. For those of you who have a Hotmail account, remember when you got TONS of spam and junk mail? Well, the folks over at Microsoft have finally gotten their heads out of their asses and figured out a way to keep the stuff from entering your mail account--EVEN from the spam/junk mail folder! How wonderful is that!? Now I wish Gmail would learn a thing or two from Hotmail. I am getting damn sick and tired of learning how to increase my penis size or fix my erectile dysfunction--neither of which is a problem for me, I can assure you. Really, now, EVERY time I check my Gmail accounts--I have two--there is more junkmail. And I check my accounts multiple times per day. This is something that needs to be fixed, and soon. Even Yahoo isn't QUITE as bad as it used to be, but it too needs to get better. Now, everyone say with me, "DOWN WITH SPAM! DOWN WITH SPAM!"

Thank you for your attention and support. I will now let you get back to your lives.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder what these spammers would have to spam about though if men weren't obsessed with their penises? ;)

    I also get lots of garbage about shares in obscure companies, I don't know how I am managing to survive without buying up these. *yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm Spam...

    Lunchtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan: You are correct about the men. :)

    I forgot to mention the spam about making money! Obviously some people must fall for this stuff if they continue to send it out. Frightening!

    Dazd: Are you one of the proud, the bold, the SPAM EATERS? Many people don't understand it, but I DO eat Spam--and enjoy it. While we have it prepared in different ways, there is NOTHING like a Spam sandwich on soft bread with a little Miracle Whip. Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud to say I eat Spam. Not all the time but once ina while I get a craving. I like my spam fried a bit then put in Mac-n-Cheese and baked like a casserole.

    Damnit...it's only 9:10 a.m. here and I'm craving one now!!!!

    BTW-New Trivia posted at Meleah's...per your request!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I cant with SPAM. I cant. Its the WORST- most annoying - time consuming - nuisance. EVER.

    Hey! Did you request a Cheers Trivia?!! Its posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find that most everyone--even people who can't stand Spam--WILL eat (and like) my Spam, cheese, and macaroni salad. Nummy! I really should make one, soon. :)

    So, basically, here is the recipe--ingredient amounts are up to you.

    SPAM and CHEESE MACARONI SALAD

    1 can Spam-diced
    hard boiled eggs (about 4-5)-diced
    frozen peas
    8-oz shredded cheddar
    onion-minced
    cooked elbow macaroni
    salt, pepper to taste
    Miracle Whip

    Mix it all together. That's it! GOOD stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...