Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Good Game

What can I say? Any game the Wings win is good and they beat Calgary tonight by a score of 4-2 in a very low-penalty minute game. There were only 10 minutes of penalties called for the entire game. Mind boggling! Obviously, Drake DIDN'T get in another fight. :)

I truly believe I wouldn't need to see an actual game if I could just watch Datsyuk and Zetterberg perform their magic on ice. They are two of the most phenomenal skaters/puck handlers I have ever seen. Just amazing.



--Calgary Flames goaltender Mikka Kiprusoff, left, from Finland, and teammates Dion Phaneuf (3) and Craig Conroy, right, try to keep the puck away from Detroit Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk (13) of Russia, and teammate Henrik Zetterberg (40) of Sweden, during the first period of a NHL hockey game on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007 in Detroit. (AP Photo/Jerry S. Mendoza)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...