Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Eleven--Heavy

During the sixties, many times someone would comment on something by saying 'Heavy.'  Of course, it had nothing to do with the 'weight' of the statement, but referred to the seriousness or importance of what was said.  The other word that was (over)used was 'Groovy.'  But we won't go THERE.  ;)

I have several quotes that I consider 'heavy'--and they give a lot of bang for the buck in terms of being able to sit and ponder what really is being said.  I now give you, 'Heavy':

--"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.'

--"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans"--John Lennon

HEAVY...


2 comments:

  1. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans"--John Lennon


    LOVE THAT SONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a great line!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...