Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day Fourteen--Secret

I haven't told anyone this yet.  And I'm not sure anyone is going to believe me.  But here goes:

This is supposed to be the first weekend of the the 2012-13 NHL season.  The Wings were supposed to have played their first game on Thursday night.  I should be so excited and happy about having hockey back, that I shouldn't be able to contain myself.  But, this is not the way it is right now.  There is a labor dispute between the players and owners and a lockout has been imposed.  All of the pre-season games and all of the October games have been canceled.  There is a very, very, very good chance that there will be NO NHL season this year--again.  And I will be left with no hockey to watch.

And my secret is this:  right at this moment, I'm not really all that sad that there may be no hockey this year!*





*Of course, this may change at any time.  :D

2 comments:

  1. " I'm not really all that sad that there may be no hockey this year!"

    *FAINTS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. chrkos7:51 PM

    Unfortunately, my inner soul is now beginning to miss hockey. I think it may be a long, long winter. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...