Monday, October 15, 2012

Day Fifteen--My Favorite Food

Pretty much all of my life I have had food issues.  I love to eat.  Period.  I have come to the conclusion that my biggest downfall is carbs--I love most carbs WAY too much.  But the other day I explored that a little more.  I'm at the point in my life where I can take or leave chocolate.  {GASP!}  Cookies aren't a big deal to me.  Cake/cupcakes are a little better than cookies, but MEH!  Donuts are STILL one of my favs, especially if they happen to be Krispy Kremes.  YUM!  But the one thing that gives me the most trouble is pizza.  If there is pizza in the house, I won't stop eating until it is all gone--literally.  I will continually stuff my face with the food all evening long, no matter how full I am.  I am completely powerless when it comes to pizza.  So, I declare it my favorite food!


4 comments:

  1. chrkos7:51 PM

    And this picture was taken from the website of a restaurant that makes artisan, wood-stove baked pizzas. We had this for dinner one night when we were in Appleton and I don't think I have EVER had anything as good as that pizza was. I think I could eat this every day for every meal and not get sick of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love pizza! And chocolate.. And cake, and doughnuts, and cupcakes and did I mention chocolate already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chrkos2:21 AM

    Unfortunately, I love ALL food way too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...