Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Day Two--Fast

For the longest time, it was one of my biggest wishes:  to own a Corvette Stingray.  I'm not exactly sure WHY I wanted one, but I did.  It isn't so much that I wanted to drive the thing as fast as it would go--and around here, we don't have enough straight highway to get a real good speed going--I just wanted one because they are so darn cool looking.  I had this wish on my 'bucket list' until about a year ago.  It occurred to me that it would be just pathetic for a 70-year-old lady (if it took me that long to get one) to drive such a car as this.  Besides, I'm not even sure I could get into a Stingray anymore--the knees just might not cooperate.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Get out! One of my dreams since I was 8 years old is to own a Corvette Stingray!! It's only the sexiest car, EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love most muscle cars, I just have always had a special love for the Stingray. It just seems to be the ultimate "Hey, that is one cool car." car. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...