Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm Back

K and I went for a spur of the moment road trip on Monday--came back last night. We didn't get to see our friends as they were on their yearly cruise. I completely got the dates mixed up--if I ever REALLY knew when they were going! Oh, well, K was on long weekend, so we had to go now rather than later. We could have made it a day run, easily, but we stayed the night. I like staying in hotels--don't have to fix the bed in the morning. :)

I made our reservations for Niagara Falls--now I have to see if everyone else is going to be there at the same time! :) Yes, I haven't heard from A since I called her last weekend. The only thing that was a done-deal when we talked was the time and location of the wedding: 25 March, 3:00PM, in the Wayside Chapel. I hope they have their reservations set--there would be very little reason for K and me to go there otherwise. So, anyway, K and I will be staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel right next to the Falls. I didn't book a fallsview room as they were quite a bit more expensive--the suite I did book is expensive enough! I figured we won't be doing this again anytime soon, so I might as well have the luxury I want and deserve(?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...