Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just Info

My Stat Counter now shows 1300 hits on this blog--yippee! Never thought the hits would EVER get that high.

Today K finally got us all shoveled out of the storm we had the other day. I believe this was the only really big storm we had all winter. C said they got 32 inches of snow in 24 hours--we didn't get as much, but we usually don't unless it is all lake-effect. I really think we turned the corner on winter and spring will be coming within the next month or two! (And I'm really not joking about the time frame!)

Saw my orthodontist today--he still wants me to keep going back every three months. Really, I think he just likes looking at my teeth--he NEVER thought they would come out looking so good. I have to have some kind of a retainer/splint/mouth guard made because I have begun to grind my teeth really bad again while I sleep. My retainer only has a limited time left before I grind a hole right through it. Of course, the cost of this thing won't be cheap: it will cost $300! Yeah.

C has "decided" to come up with a new medical problem: she is now losing her hair by the handful! I wish they could just find out what the hell is going on with her! She is, after all, my first baby and I worry.

I finished my shopping for our trip--at least I think I have. Every store around here has all of their winter clothes on clearance and we WILL be going to a cold place, so it has been great getting all of the bargains I have. It is hard to pass up stuff that is so cheap. I really have to stop, though, because I won't have a chance to wear everything I bought! K still has to go and get some new clothes, but he is being stubborn about it. MEN!!!

Had to bring a bunch of stuff in to be dry cleaned--K's suit, my trenchcoat, etc., etc.--and it will come to cost about $80 when I pick everything up. No wonder I don't bring more things to the dry cleaners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...