Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Trip Pics


Nothing exciting happening in my life right now, so I decided to post a few more pictures from our trip.

This is a place that is down from the actual falls. It is called the whirlpool, I believe. The cables you see are for the cablecar that runs between the American and Canadian sides. It wasn't running while we were there--the off-season, you know--but I'm not sure I would have ridden in the car, anyway!


In this picture, you just MIGHT be able to see the cable car parked on the American side. It is that little, red thing at the top of the pic, right in the middle.

It definitely would be a bit of a drop if anything happened while you were halfway across!






Here's another shot of the whirlpool, looking down-river.













And one last shot looking up-river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...