Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Almost Famous...

...well, among certain geeks, maybe? Here's the story:

I couldn't quite figure out why I had so many hits here yesterday and then I went to my tracker and found most of the people came here from another site--a comment/review blog post about the Dell E1505, my laptop model. Turns out, my comments about my new laptop were quoted in this article. Who would have thought I would have been quoted by some geek--and who would have thought I could actually sound knowledgeable and articulate about something relating to computers! I am humbled over the fact that Mr. Moltzen thought I sounded informed enough to quote me! Thank you so much, Mr. Moltzen, for the boost to my ego! You made my day.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm friends with somebody famous! J/K. LOVED the T-shirt slogans!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...