Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pictures


I decided to post some pictures from our time in Niagara Falls. The first one is a picture of The Living Water Wayside Chapel--the only authentic Miniature Chapel of its kind in the Niagara Falls area. We managed--I still don't know how--to squeeze ten people in here for the wedding.









Also, here is a pic of A and her husband so that you can get a little bit of a better idea of the size of the place. The trees on either side of the photo are cherry trees--there is a small cherry tree orchard surrounding the chapel. Must be gorgeous in the spring!

3 comments:

  1. Who shrunk the church?

    Or do really little people worship a tiny god there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No way!

    Great picture....

    I presume it was standing room only? HA HA. But seriously, that's quite a precious picture. And thanks for thoughtful comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did y'all fit 10 people in there? I mean, that place is so small you couldn't change your mind in there. Somebody sneezes and y'all get a shower.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...