Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No More Noise Or Smell

While I agree it is a problem, I think this has to be a slow news day in order to generate SO many world-wide headlines for this story: gas-free beans. The headlines in Australia are: Fart-free beans and Not to be sniffed at: a chance for bean-eaters to go fart-free. The UK says: Beans That Don't Give You Wind and Experts make flatulence-free bean. In the US: Study shows secret to gas-free beans and Helping Beans Run Out Of Gas. Just wanted everyone to know the problem had been solved, so you can have baked beans at ALL of your summer barbeques this year!

5 comments:

  1. Not interested. One of my favorite things to do on a weekday night is to eat egg salad & chili. And NOT call in the next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey instead of ethonol ~ Methane (why get rid of an alternative fuel source?) ~ jb///

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the point?

    Gas free beans? That's like non-alcoholic beer and decaf coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it ain't broke, why fix it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cantellya, will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...