Saturday, April 15, 2006

T-Shirt Slogans

Here are some of my fav t-shirt slogans:

--Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

--It's Better To Have Loved & Lost Than To Live With The Psycho The Rest Of Your Life

--With Luck & Planning I'll Retire at 149

--I'm only wearing black until they make something darker.

--Good Morning is an oxymoron.

--My mind's been gone for years. I hardly miss it.

--I work for the fun of it. It sure ain't for the pay.

--Am I getting older or is the supermarket playing great music?

--They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

--Most of the people who drive me nuts are in my family.

--I've stopped listening-why haven't you stopped talking?

3 comments:

  1. Love them!

    Have you seen my own T-Shirt collection with unique Ranger Tom sayings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "dog-eat-dog world" one is an all time fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate the the "retiring at 149" one! ~ jb///

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...