Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Change

I had the setting for comments as a 'pop-up box,' but I am having trouble with the pop-up! I can't see the entire box and can't resize it, so I have had to change the setting and there will be no more pop-up. My not being able to resize the box is something that has just started since I migrated to Blogger beta--but I already was having different problems before. The problems I have only seem to be consistent with my use of Firefox, as they disappear when I use IE. I don't understand this as it is stated that Blogger beta works best in Firefox AND IE. I probably should get in touch with Blogger and see if this is a bug that needs to be fixed--or if they already HAVE a fix for it. But for now, I'm just too lazy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...