Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog Maintenance and Hockey

--I just finished putting labels on all 400+ posts in this blog. What a pain in the ass! I'm sure I could have been better at labeling some of the posts, but it just got to be too much after awhile. I hope it will help readers find something interesting when they get here.

--The Red Wings won 4-2 tonight. It really was a closer game than the score shows--they got an empty-net goal in the final seconds. I realize the pre-season games are for the wanna-be players to show their stuff and whether they are worthy enough to play with the big boys, but for crying out loud, the games have been lousy. I really haven't seen much good hockey playing yet and I hope it changes when the season starts! Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...