Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Blah Day

--Doesn't seem to be my best day. First off, it is one looooong day. After getting to bed rather early last night, at 1:00am, I woke up before 6:00am and could not get back to sleep. So I have been wandering around the house trying to get enough energy going to actually do something. It doesn't help that K had to go back to bed with a headache--which he NEVER gets! That leaves my options as to what I can do, limited. After all, I don't think he would be too thrilled with me trying to change the bedding OR vacuuming while his head is pounding!

--I guess I could go out and do the grocery shopping, but then I would have to deal with the people who go out during the day--and I can't handle that. Whenever I go to do shopping in the morning, I ALWAYS have to deal with 80-year-olds who cannot make up their minds, move very quickly, and are deaf. Doesn't put me in a good mood. If I shop in the afternoon, I ALWAYS am surrounded by young mothers with at least two pre-school aged kids who are in need of a nap. Can't deal with that either. I always find the best time for me to shop is in the early to late evening--but, then, the stores don't have enough check-outs open to accommodate the shoppers! Oh, well, that is a bit better to deal with--at least I can listen to my music while standing in line.

--For some reason or another, the Internet is so sloooooow today. It is almost like I am on dial-up! {shudder} I sure hope it is the entire Internet and not my ISP--for what I'm paying per month, everything should work PERFECTLY ALL of the time. Only in my dreams, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...