Saturday, September 02, 2006

Who Will Win THIS One?

So, two of the women that so many in this country are all ga-ga over seem to be feuding. Story goes like this: Oprah asked Angelina Jolie to participate in the charity work that she is doing in Africa. After all, Oprah thought, Angelina loves Africa so much and who in their right mind would EVER turn down Oprah! Angelina basically said 'up yours' to Oprah and refused to help with her charity. Oprah is astonished and furious at Angie and will never--did you hear that? NEVER!--going to ask Angie to help with any of her causes again. This is Angie's payback for Oprah becoming Jennifer Aniston's BFF and siding with her when Brad left. I wonder which one of these women will come out ahead in this? Do we even care? I just hope SOMEONE gets beat down--and I don't care WHICH one! Here is where you can read the whole story. (I'm waiting to see who comes out with the first statement calling the story a lie.)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, they both get on my friggin' nerves.. I'm sure we'll see their battle immortalized in the clay of Celebrity Deathmatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT might be something worth watching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...