Friday, September 01, 2006

News

"You own a dog but you feed a cat"--Jenny de Vries


Two 'who gives a shit' stories and one that is quite funny!

--Vanity Fair is going to put the first-ever pictures of TomKat's baby on its cover. Editor Graydon Carter is so afraid of the pictures being leaked beforehand that he has hired armed guards to protect the pics and forced everyone to sign confidentiality agreements. If you are interested, you can read the rest of the story here. But as I said, WGAS!

--Someone decided to make-over Katie Couric with Photoshop. Seems as if there was a pic of her in Watch! magazine which had been Photoshopped so that she looked twenty pounds thinner. Again, if you are interested, here is the link to the story. Again, WGAS!

And the funny story of the week:

--A CNN reporter went to the bathroom during President Bush's Katrina speech. She forgot her microphone was still on. She proceeded to slice-and-dice her sis-in-law and her remarks went over the air! As one comedian said: That should be one INTERESTING Thanksgiving dinner this year! Here is the story.

2 comments:

  1. I don't need to see "TomKat's" baby... I have my own pillows to look at if I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't she about the fakest looking pregnant woman you have ever seen? I just didn't believe that pregnancy from the start!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...