Thursday, August 31, 2006

Marrying In Canada? Think Twice

When I talked to A last night, she told me that they STILL have not received their marriage license from Canada--this is ONLY 5 months AFTER they got married. I think she is on the verge of panicking--after all, she cannot change her name or be listed as a wife until they have the proof that they are married! While the wedding was so much fun, this waiting is just plain crazy. She is going to wait just a little while longer and then she will start writing e-mails and letters and making phone calls. That is, if she can figure out WHO she is supposed to talk to! (She also said that this is the LAST time she will get married in Canada! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...