Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Couple of Videos

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." --Winston Churchill



--When my daughter, A, was younger, we saw a cartoon on Nickelodeon that quickly became a favorite. I have now found the video and here is a link to "The Cat Came Back." Hope you enjoy and hope it may bring back memories!

--Today on mental_floss they had a post about the woman with the world's longest fingernails. While seeing the picture was bad enough, they have a video of her and another woman with long nails that is really rather disturbing--actually, it was disgusting. I threw-up a little in my mouth. If you want, you can see the video here and, also, read about the world's longest fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...