Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Feeling A Little Squirrelly

Actually, that should read 'chipmunky'. Yep, we have had another critter in the house--this time a chipmunk in the basement.

I heard something making noise in the basement this morning. When I went to look, the cat greeted me at the bottom of the steps and I continued to hear the chipmunk chirping--obviously she had been stalking it. I got K out of bed to go and look, but he didn't see anything. We waited awhile and then just came upstairs. We hope--too optimistically, I'm afraid--that the little bugger found its way back out of the house. Of course, K still has to work one more night shift, so I will be alone if the damn thing decides to come upstairs. Oh, fun. I can't wait for winter when all these things will be hibernating--as long as they aren't hibernating in the house!

2 comments:

  1. You've got Chip N' Dale living with you!

    I bet they're Flyer's fans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better watch it or I will send Chip or Dale to you--postage due! Then they can REALLY be Flyer's fans...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...