Friday, August 25, 2006

Does Anyone REALLY Care?

Here are a few of the 'BIG' stories that are going around and my question remains: Does anyone REALLY care?

--Tom Cruise is soooooooo boring and every story about him is just really getting on my last raw nerve. Don't read the stories, you say? Unfortunately, you can't get away from them! Here is just ONE of the more than 1000 articles that Google news has about the latest that has been happening to him. Just go away, Tom, just go away. (He could have left with dignity, but it is too late for THAT!)

--Okay, so I DON'T watch reality TV--except for Project Runway. But I am really tired of the 'controversy' surrounding Survivor. JUST. LET. IT. BE!!! This would be a non-issue if people would leave it alone! It is a FRICKING reality show--GET A LIFE!!!! Why, oh why, does EVERYTHING have to be such a big story?!?! Here is one person's 'problem' with the new season.

--Now, I LOVE watching the stars. I find the night sky absolutely fascinating. Come on people, does anyone REALLY care if Pluto is a planet or not? WHO is actually ever going to see the thing--and how will it EVER affect any of our lives? I'm sorry, but other than screwing up my scientific knowledge from school, whether Pluto is a planet or not is a total non-issue. But, then again, for some it is a BIG issue. Here is the story.

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...