Saturday, August 19, 2006

And Now Playing...


I just finished my list of shows to be taped for the next week and it seems the fall premiers are beginning. On Monday, Prison Break will start its second season--can't wait! I hope it will be as good as the first season was. I know, it was totally implausible, but it sure kept your attention--and it isn't too hard to watch Wentworth Miller, either!

The movie Slap Shot is going to be celebrating its 25th anniversary shortly. The reason I even mention this is, the Hanson brothers will be here in October as a promotion for our local Junior 'A' team. One, I want to see the movie again--I just may have to buy it--and two, I sure hope we get to the game when they are here. It should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really into the new show "Psych" on the USA network. It's hilarious.. It's also the only show that's been able to hold my attention in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...