Thursday, August 03, 2006

'Hound Dog' Bests 'Teddy Bear'

I saw this story on the morning news and just had to laugh--along with the entire TV crew and 'newsreader'! In England there is a teddy bear museum with many valuable teddy bears on display--one of them a bear owned by Elvis. This museum had great security: a doberman named Barney. Barney went nutso overnight and, while on a rampage, destroyed many of the bears. Now, the story itself isn't really funny, it's the pictures (actually, I saw tape on the news) of the poor dog--he looks like Mel Gibson (I'm not knocking Mel, it is just a good reference) should have looked the day after his arrest: contrite, embarrassed, and drooling! Read the entire story here.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious!! What kept Barney from doing that up until now I'd like to know! My dog would have wrecked the whole museum before the door closed!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...