Monday, August 14, 2006

The Mighty Mac...BOOM?

Great, now this story is going to be all over the news and that means people are actually going to find out WE ARE HERE! Seems some guys were arrested downstate and the authorities say they were planning to blow up the Mackinac Bridge as a terrorist attack. I'm sure we will be hearing more about this in the days to come. You can read the story here.

CHIPMUNK UPDATE: A chipmunk was upstairs, again. We watched it go down into the basement and saw where it left the house. K boarded up the spot where it left. About 30 minutes later, the 'sticky trap' caught a chipmunk at the top of the basement stairs. Was it the same chipmunk? Was it a different one? Is there more than one way for them to get into our house? We have no answers. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Keep an eye on that chipmunk. He could be working with those suspected terrorists. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW there was a reason for the boldness of the chipmunks this year: they are working with the terrorists! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...