Thursday, August 10, 2006

Watching And Waiting

The chipmunk is still here--in my pantry. K has the back door open--just hope no more chippies come in--and is waiting for it to leave. It isn't working, as he has been waiting and watching for about a half hour. And, of course, the lazy, good for nothing cat of ours is upstairs having her post-nighttime, post-morning-snack, early-afternoon nap. This, of course, is before her early-evening-snack, mid-evening nap. Which in turn occurs before she has her main meal and main sleep of the day. She has a good life. And she still doesn't do a damn thing for her room and board!

2 comments:

  1. My dog is one hell of a bug hunter.. Other than that her day sounds about like your cats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time the cat eats any bugs is when I put her out at night--she will sit on the porch and CRUNCH the white moths! (And she will ONLY eat WHITE moths.) It is disgusting! I can actually hear her in the house, so I take her in--can't handle the sound.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...