Thursday, August 03, 2006
'Hound Dog' Bests 'Teddy Bear'
I saw this story on the morning news and just had to laugh--along with the entire TV crew and 'newsreader'! In England there is a teddy bear museum with many valuable teddy bears on display--one of them a bear owned by Elvis. This museum had great security: a doberman named Barney. Barney went nutso overnight and, while on a rampage, destroyed many of the bears. Now, the story itself isn't really funny, it's the pictures (actually, I saw tape on the news) of the poor dog--he looks like Mel Gibson (I'm not knocking Mel, it is just a good reference) should have looked the day after his arrest: contrite, embarrassed, and drooling! Read the entire story here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
That's hilarious!! What kept Barney from doing that up until now I'd like to know! My dog would have wrecked the whole museum before the door closed!
ReplyDelete