Saturday, September 22, 2007

Seems Like It Will Never End

The Wings won over the Penguins last night 1-0. Even though they were playing at home, I didn't get to see the game. Will this pre-season never end? The end-all, be-all to hockey (Crosby) wasn't there, so I suppose THAT is the reason it went into overtime AND the reason the Wings won. :) The regular season will start soon enough--just can't wait for the next 11 days to pass.

I went to NHL Center Ice Online to watch the game and they NOW ask for you to register. The pre-season games--supposedly--are free, but I am very hesitant to register. The regular Center Ice Online package is $149 a year and I have no need or want to get it, so I REALLY don't want to sign up for ANYTHING, free or not! I'm sure it is a way to get your email address so they can flood your mailbox with offers, and I just don't need any junk.

On another hockey note: there now is talk about changing the schedule for next year. THANK GOODNESS!!! It is just absolutely ridiculous when we don't get to see the teams from the east--especially the rest of the original six! Hopefully a change will help the Wings with their travel schedule--those west coast trips are really hard. We'll have to stupidity Bettman will pull out of his ass this time--I sure hope he doesn't screw it up too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...