Thursday, September 18, 2008

Confusing

Last night I needed to pick up a few things. While I was out, I saw a girl--college age, I'd say--wearing pajama bottoms and pink, fuzzy, bunny slippers. Complete with long, floppy ears. Just HOW do you make the decision to go out shopping dressed that way? Or do you not think? Would she have left the house in a teddy if that's the way she slept? Or would she have given consideration to her clothing--or lack there of--if she slept naked? Now, I'm no fashion plate when I leave the house, but I DO wear the appropriate clothing for the situation--you know, nightshirt for sleep, fancy dress for a wedding, jeans to run errands. I would LOVE to run to the store feeling comfortable in my sleep shirt and flip-flops--trouble is, that would mean leaving the house braless. NOT a picture you want to see. ;)

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!! I detest seeing people out in their pajamas! I want to hit them about the head and shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I felt like hitting her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 AM

    I kind of admire people who shop in their PJs. It either takes a lot of nerve or a complete disregard of conventions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you could look at it that way, janet. Maybe my whole problem is jealousy--I could NEVER get away with going out like that because of the saggy boobs and all. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...