Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Filppula was on the ice again today--he only skated, though. X-rays show that he didn't break his thumb, but is not able to shoot. He won't be playing in Tuesday's camp game and is questionable for the pre-season games later in the week. However, things look pretty good for the start of the season. Hopefully this is the worst of his injuries for the year. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

The Wings made their first round of cuts today and are now down to 53 players. It will be interesting to see which of the young guys might make it to Detroit. Still waiting on word as to who will be traded--someone has to go in order to get under the cap for the season.

I'm not sure if I will get to see the game on Wednesday--can't find a broadcast, yet. DAMN!!! This would be the first time I'd get to see Hossa in a Wings' uniform--can't wait to see him play. Time isn't going fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...