***ADDED BONUS! Here is the ultimate 'stalker song.'
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Day Ten--Stalker
Anyone who has ever lived with, or been owned by one, knows that the very definition of the word stalker is 'cat.' I have spent endless hours through the years watching cats stalk whatever they find fascinating at the time: flies, birds, chipmunks, little pieces of lint on the floor. Sadly, our cat is no longer inclined to stalk anything. At her age (20 in April), she just wants to sleep, drink water, and eat--and that's okay with me. When she goes to 'cat heaven,' she'll have all eternity to stalk whatever she wants.
***ADDED BONUS! Here is the ultimate 'stalker song.'
***ADDED BONUS! Here is the ultimate 'stalker song.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...

your cat s 20 years old? Impressive!
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't think she has any intention of leaving this world any time soon. ;)
ReplyDelete