Wednesday, September 14, 2005
The Federfetus Lives
US magazine has announced--as well as other mags, blogs, etc.--that Britney Spears had her baby today. If you don't want to see or hear about it over and over again, ad nauseam, stay away from all entertainment news programs and mags. This may all blow over in a few months--maybe when Angelina Jolie adopts another trophy kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
I am a very cynical person--can't help it.
ReplyDelete