Saturday, September 24, 2005

ONLY $1 Billion?

Forbes recently published their list of the 400 richest people in America. Of course, I had to look through all 400 names just to see if I could find someone I could try and convince that I was a relative--no such luck! :) Anyway, as I was getting down the list, I found myself thinking, at one point, "Oh, only worth $1 billion!" Excuse me! ONLY worth $1 billion? I remember when $1 million was an enormous deal--and now $1 billion is an ONLY! I can't imagine, even today, what it would be like to have $1 million and $1 billion is completely beyond my understanding. Must be interesting to be rich enough to make the Forbes 400. And in a way, I'm glad I'm not there. Really. (I am trying to convince myself that this is true.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...