Sunday, June 11, 2006

ONLY The Third Game

Yeah, Edmonton won 2-1 over Carolina. I am upset because I REALLY want Carolina to win in front of the Edmonton fans: that just would be too great in my eyes! (It will take me a LONG time--if ever--to get over Edmonton beating the Wings!) Anyway, the score doesn't come close to telling what a good game it was. The first goal was scored in the first few minutes of the opening period--by Edmonton--and the next goal wasn't scored until the third period--by Carolina. There were less than three minutes to play and Edmonton scored the final goal. While all of the players did well, it surely was a game of the goalies--they both played wonderfully. If the goalies wouldn't have been as brilliant as they were, this would have been a high scoring game. While I have been impressed with Ward throughout the last few series, I am getting to be very impressed with Markkanen--he did an outstanding job tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...