Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday Night

K and I went to the local pub to play trivia tonight--something he does more than I do. It's an evening out and we have fun. I love to go just so I can people-watch. Tonight I was not disappointed. Across the bar from us, there were three men that had come in together. These guys were in the late 40 to early 50 age range and were out looking for love in all the wrong places! One of the guys had teeth missing on the top, one of the guys had quite a vacant look on his face, and the topper of the evening was the guy--graying at the temples--wearing a full mullet! All I can say is: if this is what is out there looking for single women, then I will be married forever! (By the way, they all were dressed in their jeans and "dress" T-shirts: the ones WITHOUT holes. :))

There is a mental disease that doctors say can be the cause of some road-rage: intermittent explosive disorder. Doctors say this disorder can also explain some temper outbursts that involve throwing and breaking objects and some spousal abuse. This study suggests that 16 million people may suffer from this disorder. Maybe this is legitimate, but I still say The Brother is not suffering from anything other than being an asshole!

1 comment:

  1. I agree.. I think most "rage" problems are just what I like to call "assholiosis," but you know how doctors are.. They'll try to medicate it somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...