Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today's News

--There was much todo about Tuesday being 6/6/06. The end of the world didn't happen as some had suggested, but at least one strange story DID take place. A baby boy was born. Mother named him Damien, cause she is a fan of the movie "The Omen." Not only was the baby born on 6/6/06, he was born shortly after 6AM and was 6lb 6oz! You can read the entire story here.

--Woman bought puppy. Puppy died because it was too young to be separated from its mother. Woman beat breeder with dead puppy. Read the story here.

--Guy was caught speeding. Said it was to dry off his just-washed vehicle. Gotta love that excuse. The story is here.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...