Thursday, June 29, 2006

"The View," "Starzilla," and A Great Catfight

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a fan of "The View." When it first began, I TRIED to watch it a few times, but could never quite get through a full 60 minute show. Over the years I would, while channel-surfing, come across the show and (maybe) stop for a minute or two, but I usually changed the channel just as fast as I possibly could. There just was never any appeal for me.

And now there is a gigantic catfight going on between "Starzilla" and "Baba." (You can read the story here.) I must say I am quite enjoying what is going on. With the risk of this statement turning around and biting me in the ass: I am rather enjoying these catty women getting their comeuppance in a very public way. They both seem to think they don't ever stink up a bathroom, so it is satisfying to see them do a bit of a crash-and-burn. (Yes, this is truly nasty of me.)

Here are my reasons for not watching "The View," past, present, and future: Star. Barbara. Star. Joy. Star. Rosie. And did I forget to mention...STAR?

2 comments:

  1. I agree.. They're all ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY! ~ I know exactly what you mean! ~ jb///

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...