Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Couple Of Links

--I don't know about you, but I think this would get me in a whole lot of trouble! I would almost want to give it as a gift, but don't dare--don't want to cause anyone else to get into trouble!

**********

--This is NSFW and if you are offended by some things, don't click on the link. However, it IS hysterical--just proves that you better be careful who is around when you get falling down drunk! (And if you are not stopping by List of the Day on a regular basis, you are missing A LOT!)

3 comments:

  1. I always wanted to have one of those reader boards installed in the back of my car--but then I would probably get into WAY too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    I would SO sport the 'bird' on my car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD get the hand, but K would have a fit--AND I would get into WAY too much trouble! (I think I suffer from a little road rage. :))

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...