Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wings 3-Panthers 2

Well, they swept Florida--which is good. They had two one-goal games--which isn't. At least they're winning. Hossa got two goals and Franzen got the game winner, so the two big guns continue on their roll. Yet, things STILL aren't right. It will be interesting to see how things will end up--hopefully with another Cup, but who's to say. Next they play Edmonton back-to-back--once at home and once away.


--Detroit Red Wings' Tomas Holmstrom, left, of Sweden, congratulates teammate Marian Hossa, of Czech Republic, after he scored against the Florida Panthers during the first period of an NHL hockey game at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla., Friday, Nov. 14, 2008.--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...