Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeah, THAT Was Funny

My holiday season dread seemed to hit me last night and I was explaining to K how much I DIDN'T look forward to it or to doing the Christmas decorating. As he has always loved the Christmas season, it isn't easy to tell him how I feel and get him to understand. I was going on and on about how this is affecting me and why, when I said--WITHOUT STOPPING TO THINK WHAT I WAS SAYING--this:

My get up and go
Has gone up and went
Completely and totally
One-hundred per cent

And yes, we laughed until we cried--that is after the shock wore off! :D K thinks I can take over now that Dr Seuss is no longer with us. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 PM

    ha ha ha ha...that is VERY funny. Thank you for sharing THAT classic moment with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed! Those are the jokes, folks--I'm just here to entertain you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Its STILL funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious idea, article is pleasant,
    thats why i have read it fully

    Stop by my blog; restart Cccam Dreambox

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...